Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Very simple questions about spark plugs...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOPS! Lucky you......You live in CA wink I shouldv'e post both of the numbers. I got my Iridiums from them for $53 shipped and I will always buy plugs from them the service was so good from the first time I used them. You'll be very happy.

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, DC 4-2-1 one piece header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, H&R sports and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down. *ITR LSD, JR flywheel, Clutch Specialties stage 4, NX Gen-X kit and CF diet going on soon....
    Best et ==>13.6 @ 103mph w/ 2.3 60ft on Nitto drag radials

  2. #12
    Inactive Member jchcinmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 1999
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey did Monarch move out of orange county? They used to be on Beach/Chapman, right? Anyway I still go to that same shop and I noticed they're not called Monarch anymore. However they still sell NGKs for cheap. That shop can be reached at 714-890-1247. I got the BKR7EVX-11 for about $5.95 each.

    ------------------
    Romans 5:1,John 3:16
    96 red GSR w/mods..like a JRSC. BTW, remember that amateurs built the ark and professionals built the Titanic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •